Ιs Τimε tο Chαngε ......

Ιs Τimε tο Chαngε ......
Ιs Τimε tο Chαngε ......

Saturday 14 May 2011

I really hate people lie me ! !

Is I misunderstand you or really is your fault ???
If you want to cheat me just say, don’t give me any excuess!
JUST SAY ! WHY LIE ME ??
Lie me you feel funny izzit ?
When you say you tired ,
OK!!
I let you rest ,I know you tired
But then ??
What am I see ??
You online at there !!
OK FINE!!
I ask you then you quickly offline??
What happen of me ?
What happen of you ?
LIE ME SO FUNNY IZZIT ??
Every time I believe you , I trust you
Then ????
Why I can stupid like that ? believe what you say !!!
FUCK !!
I never forgot what I say to you
"I once told you I hate people cheat me"
Izzit you forgot or what reason you need explain ??
Do you know when I ask you why no sleep you OFFLINE !!!
What happen ??
Izzit I treat you too kind ?? then you lie me ?
I really hate already !
FINE !

No comments :

Post a Comment