Ιs Τimε tο Chαngε ......

Ιs Τimε tο Chαngε ......
Ιs Τimε tο Chαngε ......

Sunday 22 May 2011

Do you love me ? ♥



I have a bad feeling when you told me about it
I also don’t know why …
Just feel scared and afraid because you
I not afraid of you abandon me
I just afraid you to happen something, because that thing …
I can’t control what I am thinking because I know I will think too much




 First time,
You make me miss you
First time,
You make you feel I’m so care you
First time,
You make me gradually concerned about you every move
First time,
You make me cry because of you make me moved
First time,
You make me so afraid if I feelings for you more and more serious
First time,
You make me confused whether I’m really love you
First time,
You make me no matter in do what thing hope you at my side
First time,
You make me have a impulse wanted to stay with you forever


And so many first time



I don’t want admit that this all fist time
But
This is a fact.



Finally,
I know that
You occupied a part in my heart.



Although I know we can’t together forever
Although I know someday that you will fall in love with someone else
Although I know that this end I will feel very hurt and pain
Although I may regret
But this is I willingly


I love you  =]



No comments :

Post a Comment